Fully optimised for WordPress. Includes everything you need to get started.
Unlimited bandwidth, WHM & cPanel control panel & fully white label.
Create a professional looking website in minutes. Over 190 templates.
Speed up the delivery of your site.
Beautifully Simple. Massively Configurable. Scales from 1 VPS cloud, all the way up to a load balanced cluster.
Fully managed, high-spec dedicated servers deployed on our gigabit network, backed by our superior UK support.
Krystal has been 100% renewable since 2017. And that's using ACTUAL clean energy, not just carbon offsets or planting trees (though we do that too!)
Exemplary service and technical proficiency is in our DNA. Learn more about the story behind the company. It starts on a trampoline in 2002...
Wouldn't it be cool if you could pull back the curtain on your hosting company? Now you can. This is what transparent looks like.
For our clients only. Open a ticket you can track and reply to.
Instantly talk to one of our support team, we're here to help.
Talk to us: 020 8050 1337 (Monday–Friday 9am – 8pm)
Business plans have access to 24/7 emergency phone support.
Search our extensive archive of guides to help you with your hosting account.
or go directly to our support site:
We promise to provide 100% network availability
We promise to provide guaranteed support response times
We will refund you up to 100% of any month where we fail to hit our SLA
1. Krystal shall use Commercially Reasonable Efforts to make its servers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for 100% network availability (Uptime Service Level).
2. The servers shall be considered as unavailable only during periods when the servers and/or connectivity is either completely inaccessible or is severely degraded, or major components of the servers are not operational and work cannot reasonably continue; and
3. The servers shall not be considered as "unavailable" during necessary maintenance, Customer-caused outages or disruptions, or outages or disruptions attributable in whole or in part to a cause outside Krystal's reasonable control.
(a) prioritise all Support Requests based on its reasonable assessment of the severity level of the problem reported; and
(b) respond to all Support Requests in accordance with the responses and response times specified in the table set out below:
1. If availability falls below the Uptime Service Level in a given calendar month (Service Delivery Failure), Krystal shall provide Service Credits at a rate of 5% of the total monthly Hosting Fee (which shall be one twelfth of the annual Hosting Fee) for every 30 minutes of Service Delivery Failure evidenced by the Client.
2. If Krystal fails to achieve a relevant Support Response Time (Service Delivery Failure), Krystal shall provide Service Credits at a rate of 5% of the total monthly Hosting Fee (which shall be one twelfth of the annual Hosting Fee) for every failure to achieve the relevant Support Response Time.
3. The maximum Service Credit allowable in respect of a given month is limited to 100% of the total monthly Hosting Fee payable for the month in which the Service Delivery Failure occurred.
4. Service Credits shall be calculated by Krystal and placed on account, without expiry, for use against future service invoices.
5. The Client must notify Krystal within 7 days of a failure to meet either the Uptime Service Level or Support Response Time to claim service credits.
6. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the terms of this agreement relating to Service Credits do not operate by way of penalty and constitute a genuine attempt to pre-estimate loss.
7. The provision of a Service Credit shall be an exclusive remedy for a particular Service Delivery Failure.
8. Service Credits shall be shown as a credit held on account and deducted from the amount due from the Client to Krystal on the next invoice issued. Krystal shall not in any circumstances be obliged to pay any money or make any refund to the Client.
9. Credits may not be issued if the Client’s account is past due, suspended, or pending suspension, nor will Credits be issued in cases where the Client is in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Service or Acceptable Use Policy or incidents which are beyond our reasonable control.
Looking for a more bespoke SLA?