Technical Support Agent (Wed to Sun)
Join our excellent support team, supporting over 32,000 customers!
About this role
Full Time, Remote
£22,000 to £29,000
We are looking for a full-time support technician to join our friendly team of highly skilled staff. This role will involve answering support tickets, live chats and support calls as part of the main tasks throughout the day. You must be organised, efficient and customer-focused.
You would join a team of 50+ like-minded individuals. We use Slack and TeamSpeak to keep in touch with each other throughout the day and support is handled through tickets, phone calls and live chat.
Our fleet runs cPanel and a LAMP stack, so familiarity with these technologies is highly preferable. We will, of course, provide on-the-job training and there’s scope for additional training via courses to develop your career. Once up to speed, we expect our support staff to be able to handle 90%+ incoming requests without needing to escalate.
This role is Wednesday to Sunday 9 AM to 6 PM
We want you to do your best work and we value diversity of opinion and background.
- "Autonomously Excellent" - you possess the skillset required to self-solve a wide range of problems, and when you don’t know how immediately, you figure a solution out
- Experienced with cPanel & WHM
- Polite, industrious and professional at all times
- Security conscious
- A native-level English speaker
- Living in the UK (and have the right to work here)
Highly desirable experience
- General experience with virtualisation platforms, LAMP, SSH
- Knowledge of end user applications such as Wordpress, Joomla, Magento etc
- Understanding of mod_security and security best practices
- Flexible with your working hours
About The Requirements
Excited about the role but not sure you meet every requirement? If you think you have other qualities that would be of value please mention them in your application and apply. We consider the whole picture and value everything you can bring to the role.
Work with passionate colleagues
Room for learning and self development
Training courses through Udemy and other providers
Exciting career opportunities
Responsibility - we trust our staff
Regular company events
Generous company pension scheme
31 days’ starting holiday
One bonus holiday on your birthday
Extra holiday days at 1, 3, 5, 7 & 10 yrs
Holiday buy-back scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Private medical insurance for staff once they pass probation
Salary sacrifice electric vehicle lease scheme for staff once they pass probation
Lifetime carbon offset - not just from when you started!
Free Krystal services!