We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team of 50+ excellent individuals
About this role
Full Time, Remote
£40,000 to £50,000
We’re ready for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team of highly-skilled, friendly staff and help us reach new audiences in fresh and engaging ways.
This is a fully remote-working position that offers true autonomy and a rare opportunity to make the role your own. Central to the marketing of the Krystal value proposition, you’ll have a direct influence on the growth of the brand in terms of revenue, profitability and brand value.
You’ll have experience developing and executing campaigns across multiple channels and be comfortable getting your marketing mitts dirty with day-to-day activities as well as applying your hard-earned business nous to analyse trends and develop long-term strategy.
Krystal is a unique company to work for. We don’t do ‘corporate’. We believe values and cultural fit are just as important as skills or qualifications. We run on 100% renewable energy, are carbon negative and as a regenerative business give back more to society and the planet than we take. We take pride in being the best at what we do. We also love our tech. Deeply. If you do too, you’ll find plenty of people here on the same wavelength.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional with a metrics-driven mind and a creative eye to join our team as we reshape our marketing and communication strategy to power the next phase of our growth.
- Working closely with senior management, you will drive the multi-channel marketing strategy for Krystal.
- You will be responsible for achieving short, and longer-term KPIs set to track the efficiency of the broader marketing strategy.
- You will manage the marketing strategy's performance while working with our trusted partners to deliver growth.
- Your role will require that you research and analyse market trends to ensure that the Krystal marketing strategy remains competitive while building and strengthening brand awareness.
- Own, evaluate, configure and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to ensure the correct channels are utilised, and campaigns are effective with correctly defined budgets in place.
- Track marketing performance along with return on investment and prepare monthly reports for the management team to show target and KPI performance.
- Manage external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- Collaborate with members of the wider business to plan content delivery and social media outreach.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as website updates and brochures, while ensuring their effective distribution.
Highly desirable experience
- Event planning trade shows, conferences and awards.
- Experience with Google Ads
- Experience with Matomo
About The Requirements
Excited about the role but not sure you meet every requirement? If you think you have other qualities that would be of value please mention them in your application and apply. We consider the whole picture and value everything you can bring to the role.
Work with passionate colleagues
Room for learning and self development
Training courses through Udemy and other providers
Exciting career opportunities
Responsibility - we trust our staff
Regular company events
Generous company pension scheme
31 days’ starting holiday
One bonus holiday on your birthday
Extra holiday days at 1, 3, 5, 7 & 10 yrs
Holiday buy-back scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Private medical insurance for staff once they pass probation
Salary sacrifice electric vehicle lease scheme for staff once they pass probation
Lifetime carbon offset - not just from when you started!
Free Krystal services!